From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:45:34 -0700
Hello listers,
Harry Brown has convinced me not to gicve up on my antenna situation even
thogh it's not the best in the world.

I have one more thing I need to try.

I have an MFJ 934 which is the tuner with an artificial ground.

I am proposing using this to tune along wire.

In addition I have the MFJ-212 which is a device that can be used to tune a
tuner by emiting a modulated noise and a null in noise when the tuner is
properly tuned.

In many respects my situation here in Sacramento is more favorable than the
condo I had in Philly on the 21st floor.

At least I can get something outside and take it back in if necessary.

Also my building is one of those wood California style garden apartments and
is not surrounded with metal.

Harry thanks for posting your message. It gave me perspective and some more
solutions to try in my situation.

73,

Eric
KU3I