From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 09:50:39 -0400
Good thought!  I passed the 13 WPM long ago but usually only use CW on
Straight Key Night, December 31st.  Maybe I will try to practice on a couple
of CW nets.  Part of the emplant is disconnected so I have to wait 3 more
months to have it replaced as original site has to recover.

73:
Bob

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.