From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:57:29 -0700
ya eric, that sounds good, why do you want to run qrp all the
time?  you can buy a k3 with out the 100watt amp and have about 12
watts and you can turn it down to anything from 12 watt down to 0
watts out.  you don't carry your radio around do you?  we need to
talk on the ll and you can tell me what you are trying to do.  i
understand that you have never made a hf contact, that seems to me to
be there is something wrong to not have made any hf qsos.  rob and i
are willing to help you get something going.  i guess you are either
in capitol towers or in one of the garden apartments.  take care, c u mike