Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:53:20 -0400
Can't really compare the two directly.  From what I've read, and the short
demos I've been able to play with as far as the Android, you can do a lot of
things on it.  However, unless you buy the external screen-reader from Code
Factory, the browsing experience isn't as user-friendly as with VoiceOver.
Also, again, without the screen-reader, I don't think there is native
Braille support as the Apple products provide.

Steve, K8SP