From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 16:28:35 -0600
looking at the alfa delta's, from what I read, which wasn't a whole lot,
they also use latter line as part of the antenna.
the off center fed idea is a good one...there are versions that don't
utilize the vertical radiator portion.
I'll check out david's suggestion as well since wark bands aren't terribly
important in this case.

73
Colin, V A6BKX