From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2012 09:43:48 -0500
and that is a great radio, have had one for 9 months now and truly
love it. Stable, reliable, versatile, fine audio on both TX and RX,
great full QSK on CW, and it just about all, talks out of the box
with an installed speech board.  My only complaint is that the
recordings in area 4, you can't play over the air!  It is, however,
except for that, quite a special rig.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

W B 6 H E F