From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 21:42:49 -0700
	Thanks guys. My mistake was searching for "talking level". Yes the
video level is discontinued but Amazon has them as part of a 3-tool kit.
Am waiting to hear from Zirxon is the included stud finder is
accessible. Cannot find th4e video level by itself.

	Again, thanks.

Quote of the nanosecond...
"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation."
  --H. H. Munro (Saki) (1870-1916)
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-