From:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 10:43:35 -0400
Good morning,

I have a Prosearch, dust off your memory cells to remember this one, non
talking box with 2 heavy duty transformers used on an HDR 300.  It did turn
the antenna array the last time I used it a couple years ago.

If anybody wants it I will give it away expecting to be paid for shipping
and handling.  The transformers are quite heavy.

Please contact me directly and if you're located near my location we can
talk about meeting on the road.  73,

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X also M0CHG
Email: [log in to unmask]
Alternate Email: [log in to unmask]

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world.  Royalston is located in Massachusetts