From:
Ian Westerland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2012 23:09:21 +1000
Hi everyone.  AA friend of mine, John, VK3hjd and I are starting a
net on 7.1422MHZ for  HAMS using barefoot power.  We are looking
forward to trialing this net and to having you join us.

Details are:
Time: 10.00UTC
Frequency: 7.142 plus or minus QRM
Who is the net primarily seeking?
Hams running without amplifiers.

Please note:  It isn't that we don't like amplifiers or stations that
use them.  We run barefoot
ourselves and, quite often, modest aerial systems at modest hights
and would like to encourage stations in similar circumstances.

Looking forward to hearing you soon on the new net.

73

Ian, VK3vin