Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 11:59:26 -0400
that doesn't really get rid of vestiges of the program.

You can use a thorough uninstaller like Revo Uninstaller, or you may have to
look for parts of the program in the Registry using Regedit.

I don't recommend this for the computer fainthearted.  You can screw up
things if you mess around in the registry, particularly if you don't backup
your registry.  I would guess that the Trendmicro stuff would be in the
local machine, software root of the registry, under the Trendmicro hive.  If
you don't have any other Trendmicro products then you can safely delete the
whole key.

Steve, K8SP