From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 17:28:10 -0700
Hi all!  It has been a week since Aimee has passed her exam, and there is
still no news on the FCC web site.  I have heard from one of the V E's
out here that the FCC is running behind and that it might be as long as 2
weeks!  Has anyone else heard anything about this?  As you can imagine,
we are both ancious for her to get her callsign!  The newest call in the
4th call area as of today, is KK4JEN, wich insodentally is someone named
Jennifer!  The expiration date shows that it is not a new license, and it
has a HV designation rather than HA!  I guess the newest new license
would be KK4JEM.  Does anyone know what those 2 letter designators are?
I have looked at the glosserary but they only deal with terms, not the
designators wich are shown under Radio service.  The new callsigns all
seem to have a HA, while olders ones have HV.  Just wondering what there
exact meaning might be!

I sure hope it doesn't take 2 weeks for Aimee's call to show up, or I
will get there before it does!  GRIN!  I am heading back to Jacksonville
on Tuesday the 15th!

73 and 88 whare appropriate:
John

John Jacques