From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 06:13:34 -0400
    Steve:

I'll try running barefoot and let you know what I find.

One thing I do know is that I create some RFI in my Xyl's computer speakers
when on 20 meters, which is where I noticed this speaker problem.  But I
don't remember that being the case for her on 40 meters.

So, it really could be a combination of things.

The interesting consistency, though, is that I don't get RFI in my station
on 20 meters with any other speakers, which seems to be the band in question
here.

Will keep experimenting as I get time.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ