From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2012 21:42:25 -0700
Hi, just a couple of thoughts from a new guy on the list.  Is
your equipment thoroughly and properly grounded? Second, have you
ever tried those little snap-on iron loops that you rap your
power cord in) I know your speakers don't have wires, but if you
put the power cord of your rig into the loop it may help.  I use
those things here and they cut down SSB RFI significantly into my
computer speakers which are notorious for picking up stuff.  Jim
WA6EKS