From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 20:34:21 -0400
    John:

I can't believe I didn't think of this before!

This is why we need young guys with sharp minds like you around!

I can't imagine that this wouldn't work, and it will save a lot of hassle
all the way around.

Hopefully, one of these evenings this week, I'll get the chance to try it,
and will let you and everyone know how I do.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ