From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2012 22:01:43 -0400
That's great.  My wife learned the novice exam questions while reading them
to me 35 years ago.  The examiners let her take the written test while they
were reading mine to me.  She passed it but wouldn't even try the CW which
was required when I passed mine in 1977.
 I always like to tell the true story about my written test that day. There
was one question to which none of the four answers was correct.  I pointed
it out to my reader who said he couldn't talk about that until we were
finished.  Later, he said I was right and that he would leave it blank and
report it to The FCC on my exam paper.  They wrote back in a few weeks and
gave me credit.  Got 95 instead of 90.

Bob Martin
KC3FI

EchoLink Node - 55127