From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 21:33:18 -0400
Hello to all you TS570 experts out there.

I am trying to test the TS570 that I picked up from the estate sale in our
local area, and have run into an interesting situation.

I want to set up my bencher B Y 1 paddle to send CW, but the keying is
reversed from what I'm used to.  In this case, the dahs occur when I press
the inner paddle that faces toward me, while the dits occur when pressing
the out paddle which faces away from me.  I would like to reverse the
paddles, but can't seem to find a menu item to do this.  Could it be that ,
unlike the TS590 and I think the TS480,  the TS570 does not contain a menu
item that allows this adjustment to be made?  Is the only way to reverse the
paddles to manually reverse the wires on the bottom of the keyer?

I'd appreciate any thoughts anyone has on this issue.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ