From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:18:13 -0400
    Howard:

It's a ham radio discussion program that Bob Heil and others run on the web
every Tuesday evening at 9 p.m, I think.

If you google it, I'll bet you'll get the web site.

I used to have the URL  around here, but don't seem to be able to locate it
at least at the current time.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ