From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:37:08 -0400
Pat,

What I have for you is only anecdotal, but If you're pleased with the
Carolina Windom, You'll probably like the Cobra.  I'm not on 160 so I can't
speak to how well they work there but I've worked many of them on 80, 60 and
40 and every one has had a good signal.  I've also worked a couple of
well-seasoned hams whose oppinions I really respect who spoke highly of
them.  Good luck.  Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations