From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 07:56:46 -0500
Collinn, IO don't have the mod for 220 on my ts2000 as there's pretty much no
1.25m activity in my area.  Since I was told the mod could be done by a local
Kenwood repair guy I'm assuming that it can.  If you want to discuss mods with
him, his name is Steve Boshard.  You ought to be able to bring him up on the net
in Temple, TX.

As to the internal tuner working for 60m, that depends upon your firmware
version.  I have a 200k and it is open for 60m but the tuner is not active for
it.  The idea on some of the rigs was to not make the tuner active on anything
other than ham frequencies to discourage people trying to use them.  Even some
of my MARS freqs do not have active tuner capability on them.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html