From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:48:14 -0400
From: John Miller [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Braille QSO's

Packet is still somewhat popular on VHF, depending on where you are but
around my way it's still used a bit though the main person though maintains
the BBS's is in pour health right now so I don't know what happens if
anything happens to him but hopefully he'll come through again. I haven't
setup packet again where I live now since I use that mostly with the NTS and

without my HF, I'm not really in the NTS anymore but when HF goes up packet
will go up.