From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:18:18 -0700
I was reading about QST again in the latest ARRL letter.  I am sending it to
work and will call them on Monday.  What I want to do is find the first
issue they put on digitally and try to read it both on my computer and my
IPhone.  Then, if it proves inaccessible, I will be glad to work with any
group of us who are willing to try to work out a peaceful solution with them
before we begin a battle that may or may not need to be fought.  I have
found over the years of working in the field with blind persons that it is
usually preferable to try to work out a solution but that sometimes in the
end you do have to firm your stance.

Take care all and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX