From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:47:01 -0500
Hi John,

Last summer, I came across an article that is several years old, probably
ten years, that described an interface that someone built to give a CW
reading for a multimeter that had a serial output connection.

If I remember, the circuit was built using a micro controller.

If you want to pursue this further, I can try to locate it.

73's

Howard #3