From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2012 06:15:46 -0400
Hi, everyone.

It looks like I won't make this afternoon's east coast mid west 40-meter
round table.  Over the past week, I have been fighting some sort of crud
that has come complete with a nasty and persistent cough, so my voice is
just not there.  In fact, I took the last two days off of work, since I knew
I wouldn't be of much good in the classroom either.

I'm hoping that someone can step up and take the helm, so that the net can
continue, since recent nets seem to have been very successful, even despite
poor band conditions at times.

In the meantime, I'll keep drinking lots of liquids, and try to find
something, short of a strong alcoholic beverage, to try to help me get over
this thing!  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ