From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 15:25:57 -0700
firstly, the question was regarding a high power VHF/UHF radio, not a high
power HF radio.

Ok, I recommend the MFJ 1715 as a great HT gain antenna for the TH F6A and
the Wouxun...I can't remember what style of antenna connecter is on the
wouxun, but you might need an adapter for male to female SMA.
The MFJ 1717 is also very good, but heavier duty...essentially the same as a
1715, but instead of thin wire, a thicker wire is used and heavier rubber or
plastic insulation.
The kenwood high power mobile radio you are thinking about is the kenwood TM
V71.

73
Colin, V A6BS