From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 14:02:47 -0600
Earlene, there are several Kenwood units with speech, and while I am not
totally sure which one you want, you may mean the TMV71A, but there are
several others with speech.  I am not sure if that rig is made any more as I
haven't heard anything about it lately.
Harvey ----- Original Message ----- From: "Earlene Hughes"
<[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent:
Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:27 AM Subject: radios and antennas

Hello all, I am looking for a few things. I am looking for a high gain
antenna for my Kenwood THF6A, and my Wouxun radio. I welcome any
recommendations you can pass along to me.

Also, does anyone know the model number for the Kenwood high powered VHF/UHF
radio that has speech built in? Thank you in advance.

--Earlene, KC9URE