From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:18:59 -0500
A 450-degree rotation range is a good feature.  Actually, when using the
Idiom Press controller, they try to avoid the limit switches by turning the
antenna through about a 345-degree range.  Of course, for DX, you put your
end stops at South so that you can easily get from northwest to northeast.
You still have the same issue when switching from Central America to Brazil
if the end points are at south.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com