From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2012 19:21:13 -0600
I have heard of people who have done what you are talking about. None
of them were blind hams. But if the form is set up correctly, there
should be no reason why you couldn't either email it, or print it and
mail it to people.

Hams are now going crazy over the Log Book of the World, and EQSL's,
neither of which I have yet to try.

I guess I need to break down and try N3FJP''s logging package, since
that appears to be the overall best one for us to use.

I have an XL file that was designed to be printed, and used as a paper
log, but haven't really tried to use that as an electronic log sheet.
It should work, or should be easy enough to make useable.

Right now, my log is a simple text file in Note Pad, which may be
crazy, or more likely lazy, but works for most of what I do with the
radio.