From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:20:19 -0500

Thanks again to all who responded about this issue.  My doctor told me  to
take Miralax and eat raw organic fruits and vegetables.  I did this for  a
week and am now fine.  For those who sent me horror stories about Miralax  I
did address this with my doctor.  She said Miralax in itself is not
dependency creating, however it is necessary to address the root cause while
taking the Miralax to maintain health while dealing with the issue.  She
stressed diet, exercise, etc. while taking the Miralax to get back on  track.  It
worked for me.  Olivia in VA