BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 22:48:17 -0400
Somehow I suspect you guys are expecting Honorable Ralph and his Honorable
son to search for a couple of needles in all the haystacks in the area.   A
futile search if I ever heard of one. Easier to search for a specific stone
in our slate quarry which, by the way, is much easier to find now that the
leaves have gone from the trees.  Ruth

At 2:33 PM -0400 11/3/10, [log in to unmask] wrote:
Ralph;

hold da horses honorable sir ; You say you an honarable #1 son is in Prague ???
tell honorable #1 son Py is looking for Prague stonemason  .....Jardoslave
(Jerry) Kubicheck
who worked with honorable Py at Prague Embassy .......and also in Honorable
New York ;
even stayed with Honorable Py in Mississippi
Last seen Jerry went back to Prague during the revolution and was never
heard from again
perhaps look in more raffish establishments  with lurid light
.....big reward .for information  to find Honorable Jerry ...wire Py

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed,
or to change your settings, go to:

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT