From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:14:14 -0700
Ron,
	I have a 4 foot pole which was what I wanted to try in a longer
version. But its metal, is that why the stand offs? This may be too
complex a deal to put in the backpack. I looked at the backpack to see
if there was anything on it to strap a pole to but nothing.

	One option that would work if I am around trees would be a string with
a small weight on one end, just toss it up and maybe over a branch to
hoist the j pole into.

	We will figure something out!

Quote of the nanosecond...
If you come to a fork in the road, take it.
  --Yogi Berra
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-