From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:32:52 -0400
Hi Brady,
"Gratulations on your Amateur Radio License. I have been an Amateur Radio Operator since 1992. I have my General Class License andI really love traffic handling and serving as an NCS for Skywarn.
I am the Net Manager for the Northwest Ohio Ares Traffic Net. I also am an NCS for Skywarn in District one in Northwest Ohio. I am a Net Control for the Ohio Single Sideband Net. This is a traffic Net.
I hope you will find your niche. We can always use traffic handlers.
Enjoy this exciting new venture.
Colleen, N8TNV;