From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:14:51 -0400
Hi Danny,
You're probably right and I can use the Auto tuner on my IC-703+ to tweak
any last mismatch but I also want to try some end-fed wire antennas with my
MFJ tuner and need a noise bridge for it. I can use the Antenna Tuner Tuner,
but it's kind of bulky to carry and the MFJ tuner is no small box either.
I'm going to check out the Ham Pod people's qrp tuner, I bet it's pretty
small, but the budget has to accommodate it.

73

Ron Miller