From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 06:48:43 -0700
	It took some serious hunting but what I found was that the real cables
uses the Prolific chipset and then some more hunting to get the right
driver Prolific PL-2303 that works on Windows 7 64bit.

	One way to tell if the cable is counterfeit is if it generates an
"error 10".

Quote of the nanosecond...
It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of
life you have lived.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-