From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2012 23:45:09 -0400
Many of us have the TS-2000, and there's nothing on it we can't do that I
know of, I haven't found anything and I use mine daily now that I"m back on
the air. I can't afford to buy anything newer but there's nothing I'd really
want, it's 100% accessible, some things you need to count clicks but it's
all stuff you set and forget anyway.