From:
Scott Gillen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 11:07:25 +1200
Thanks for the info Tom.

The last time I renewed was over 10 years ago and I don't remember the login password. I tried to get a new password but as I am resident outside the US their password change page couldn't cope with my address info.

If I would have known my question was going to start a thread with all this controversy and anger I would've just kept quiet.

Regards
Scott

Sent from my iPhone