From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:02:32 -0400
The Jet Stream has all 12 volt connections on the front panel.
There is a cigarette connector good for 7 amps and two sets of 7 amp wire
type push-in connectors plus the high amp out-put connectors which are the
dual type where you can use bare wires or banana plugs.
it is very functional in my opinion.
Of course, it has the two meters also on the front.
Mine is either 45 or 48 amps: I can't remember for sure.
I hope this helps you.
If I have forgotten anything you ask, try me again.
Best 73.
Lowell  W8QIY