From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 21:56:26 -0400
    When I get the chance to do the review, I'll post the link so others can
read it.

This has been going on for most of a year now, and I have not said much on
the list because I didn't think it would be of interest to most members.

Still and all, though, I think there are times when you must report negative
experiences, tactfully but firmly, which is what I plan to do here.

I know too that I'm not alone.  I know of at least one other individual who
has had the same experience as me, and we've lost count of the number of
e-mails sent, the number of phone messages left, and the number of days
without good service, despite promises to the contrary.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ