From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2012 21:32:14 -0400
John:

I would do so, but you can't send attachments, and the entire frequency list
would exceed the line limitations for posts.

If you want me to send it to you, please give me your preferred private
e-mail address, and I'll get it to you that way.

I will be traveling tomorrow, though, so there may be a bit of a delay until
I can get it to you.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ