From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2012 11:49:24 -0400
just a quick note   be sure to remember to slow yoru speech down and have a good set of speakers  the laptop speakers will not be understandable with a large group of people, even in an average classroomsized place a laptop is  completely inadequate  large spaces require an exponential increase in audio output to be heard clearly