From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 06:58:25 -0400
A few months ago I lost my computer as it was not repairable. Afterwards,
I gothis computer and my house was hit by lightening and it got this
computer and through all of this I lost most of my info that I had been
saving for a long time.  I have met a new friend that is blind and he is
interested in ham radio and I need info on joining this list plus info on
handy ham's address and info on where to find info on studying for the
ham radio exams.  If any of you could help me with this info I would
greatly appreciate it.  I want to get him going if I can before he looses
interest.    Thanks much,

FRED ADAMS W4HC