From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:02:58 -0700
Hi All,

I am running Outlook 2003 for my mail program and have it set to empty the
deleted items folder when I close it.  This morning I accidentally deleted
an entire folder with some quite critical information in it.  Does anyone on
the list know if I can still recover this folder somehow?  I tried a restore
at a point before it happened but the folder still doesn't seem to be there.
The operating system is Windows XP Home with Service Pack 2.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.  I really need some of the
stuff in this folder.  Very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX