From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:15:24 -0400
Bob's QTH for today's check-in was near Springfield, Missouri.  I think he
said this was going to be a second home; he was running a Pro II to a 30L1
to a dipole and had a nice signal.  I did mention the 40-meter roundtable
also, but said that it hasn't been active in the last few weeks due to
conditions.  I don't know how much he wrote down, and I haven't tried to
find an e-mail address for him.  And, of course, he was using one of his
mikes.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls