From:
Gale Conard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:42:34 -0600
Tom,

I used Hamstick dipoles for several years,  I was living in apartments in
Washington, D.C.  I worked the world on all bands, using dipoles tuned for
80 through 20 meters.  With a tuner I was able to load one or another of
them on the other bands.  I must admit, though, I was mounting them outside
the apartment windows on seventh and eighth floors of an eight story
building.

The last I checked, Hamsticks were selling for $29.95 each.  Then you need
the center mounting brackets, which were selling for about $10, I think.

I really can't say how the dipoles would work mounted at the height of a
motor home.

I have used them vertically mounted on a Suburban bumper.  I had quite good
results.

73,
Gale