From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 21:18:05 -0600
Hello Tom, I use a hustler which requires a climb up the ladder to change
the coils on the R V and if you  do a lot of band changing you get plenty of
exercise but I usually hang on one band so it works for me.  I have heard
the Hustler is a poor ant but it is simple and I like that part.  No need to
respond.  73
Ed   K7UC