From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:29:55 -0700
Hello list, I just have some questions for anyone who has purchased the $65 HT that list member mentioned a couple weeks ago or so? I think if I read this correctly one is able to program in the frequency, then program man the PL tone, then program and the receive frequency? What I just wrote is an example of what I thought that the message said? What I'm really getting at here is how simple is this small HT to program? This handheld would be the backup travel radio, either any good suggestions on this? I hope everybody's day is going well, and everyone's weekend is going to be great, and hope you all did great DX contacts. Sincerely Maurice minds, KD0IKO. Note I am using Dragon naturally speaking for the Mac, so some of this might not come out quite the way that it should. If you really can't understand me please feel free to write me directly at [log in to unmask] that's the e-mail address that I watch the most. My blind hands e-mail goes into my Gmail account. The reason why I do this and that helps to make sorting e-mail easier for the most part anyway.