From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 06:28:03 -0500
Hi Tom,

I have a couple of questions.

What is the "ARB704And" and what amp do you use?

I am considering purchasing an amp but haven't decided what would be the
best and most reliable way to go.

I also have the Kenwood TS-570, a Drake "B" line and a Drake "C" line.

I don't really want to have an amp for each station and would like to use it
with what ever station I use.

When I am in a hurry, I use the 570, however by far my favorite station is
the Drake "B" line.

 73's

Howard #3