From:
Chris Harrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:49:38 -0400
Good morning everyone!
I haven't posted frequently to this list, but enjoy verry much the
content and information it provides, so I was wanting to start off by
saying thanks to everyone for all of the resourses/information you
provide, it is really appreciated.
I have a couple of basic questions, the first of which is does anyone
know ware I can get a cigaret lighter plug to sodder wires for an HT
amp to so I can run it off o the cigaret outlet in a car? I just
ordered the MIRAGE BD-35 HT amp which ofers 45 wotts of output on VHF,
and 35 on UHF. I have no way of permanently putting this device in a
car, so was wanting to make it portable by puting an addaptor on the
chord, however I don't know ware to find an addaptor that can handle 7
amps of draw.
Any help would really be appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Chris Harrington, KD8RPH