From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:42:25 -0700
It is no real problem for me.  I didn't look at the whole message but it may
have said that the darned cancer is back and I am starting a new regime of
chemo with a drug called Taxol and also radiation.  While I'm somewhat
scared and freaked out over the radiation, I'm damned if I'll give up and am
going to fight all the way so all of your prayers, positive thinking or
whatever are always welcome and I am grateful for them.

Tom, please don't be overly concerned abut the mistake.  As they say, life
happens.

Take care all and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX