Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 16:48:54 -0400
Hey,  If she wasn't here in Michigan, I'd say that almost sounds like my
wife.  She went from nothing to a General, and other than a couple times on
2 meters, she hasn't gotten on the air much.

When we lived in Spokane, she had a Qso on 20 meter CW.  When she got done
with this guy somewhere in the Eastern U.S., a guy from Yugoslavia called
her, but she was too stressed out to have another QSO.

Maybe if that lady works HF and once I get a new HF yagi up, maybe she and
my XYL could work out a schedule.  Hi hi!