From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:55:35 -0400
Hi;
Just thought someone here could save me some work.  I have been "blessed
with a windows 7 machine at work.  No idea if 32 or 64 bit.  Installed
window-eyes 7.2 and 7.5 and discovered that for the program that I will
use 95% of the time 7.2 seemed to be more cooperative.
The problem is that I was also blessed with office 2010.  The only issue
revolves around outlook and supposedly simple things like opening
attachments and sending email and attaching something.  Neither problem
will be a deal breaker but whoever invented the ribbon is not on my good
list.  I tried locating the attachment with the mouse and right clicking
but that didn't seem to open anything.
If there is a simple two or three step process it would be very helpful.
  I did have a rather long but workable procedure for office 2003 which
obviously no longer works.  The other possibility is that 7.2 may not
work with office 2010.
Feel free to reply off list.

--
richard